Some of the functions that are automated by CCI are:
- The authorization process itself.
- The tracking of valid authorizations.
- The tracking of authorizations that need to be renewed. Various reasons for renewal are of course possible. For example, expiration due to a delayed order, an increased order leading to need for a larger authorization, and a partial shipment leading to a need for reauthorization for the balance.
- Reauthorization process.
- The settlement process. Following the invoice post in QAD, CCI communicates with the authorization provider. CCI creates the settlement transaction for the transmission of the cash from the customer's account to the business' account.
- When the settlement is confirmed the Accounts Receivable cash applications is also automated.
← What functions are fully automated by CCI?